My Dashboard widget is not updating. How can I fix it?Your tickers will update each time you start your computer.
If you want to update your ticker without restarting your computer, you can click on the widget and use the shortcut combination Command-R. You do the shortcut by holding down the command key (sometimes called the Apple key) and the R letter key at the same time.
- How do I add a ticker to my Mac desktop?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my LilySlim dashboard widget, but my ticker is not displaying. Where is it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?
- The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The widget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?