I have just added weight charts
to LilySlim. A LilySlim weight chart
is a free custom graphic that you can create to show changes in your weight over time.
There are just 3 steps to creating a weight chart, choose your background, choose a slider, then enter chart details and your weight at different dates. More about creating a LilySlim weight chart
With a free LilySlim weight chart
- Customise your chart by selecting from a range of hand-drawn backgrounds and icons and entering a title for your chart.
- Chart up to 52 date/weight entries.
- Set a goal weight and/or date (optional)
- Set the chart to display your weight, changes in your weight or your BMI.
- Change the width and height of the chart image with a range of sizes between 200 x 80 pixels to 400 x 400 pixels. How to change your chart size.
- Add it to many forums, emails, desktops, blogs, websites, mobile phones and on some Desktops -- wherever you can use a ticker.
If you have a free LilySlim account
, you will be able to come back and edit your charts, or get a new copy of your code snippet without having to create a new chart. There is more about my LilySlim accounts in the My LilySlim Help section