The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The widget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?There are two different Mac widgets for LilySlim, the Ticker Widget and the Chart Widget. If the widget displays the error message:
The new ticker id you entered is not valid. Ticker ids must be 12 characters in length ...It usually means that you have tried to add a ticker ID to a chart widget, or vice versa. On the Widget settings panel, above, the options box it will say; Enter your LilySlim chart details, if it is a chart widget. Or Enter your LilySlim ticker details if it is a Ticker Widget. If this is the case, just download and install the Widget you need from the following links: Ticker WidgetChart Widget
- How do I add a ticker to my Mac desktop?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my LilySlim dashboard widget, but my ticker is not displaying. Where is it?
- My Dashboard widget is not updating. How can I fix it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?