I updated my chart but I'm still seeing the old chart on my desktop. How do I fix it?Your tickers will be updated each time you start your computer.
If you want to update your chart without restarting your computer, you can click on the widget and use the shortcut combination Command-R. You do the shortcut by holding down the command key (sometimes called the Apple key) and the R letter key at the same time.
- How do I add a chart to my Mac desktop?
- Can I have 2 (or more) charts in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my LilySlim dashboard chart widget, but my chart is not displaying. Where is it?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?
- The chart ID I entered is invalid, the widget is displaying an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?