When I try to sign in, or sign up for My LilySlim, I get an error saying Cookies are required. What are cookies and why are they required?A cookie is a very small text file that is stored on your computer by a web site. A cookie cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the web site that gave it to you.
When you log in to your LilySlim account, a cookie is stored on your computer so that we know who logged in. Your browser may be set up to block all cookies, or only save the cookie for this session or until you turn off the browser. In this case, you may want to add LilySlim.com to a list of exceptions that allow sites to store cookies. There are instructions at the following links for how to update your cookie settings. contact me and if I can work it out I will add it to the list and let you know how to update your cookie settings.
- What is a 'My LilySlim' account?
- Do I need a My LilySlim to create a ticker?
- How do I create a My LilySlim account?
- I have a ticker but when I try to sign in my email is not recognised. How do I fix it?
- My tickers are not displaying in my LilySlim account. How can I edit them?
- How do I display the share and edit options for my tickers?