The chart ID I entered is invalid, the widget is displaying an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?There are two different Mac widgets for LilySlim, the Ticker Widget and the Chart Widget. If the widget displays the error message:
The new chart id you entered is not valid. Chart ids must be 20 characters in length ...It usually means that you have tried to add a ticker ID to a chart widget, or vice versa. On the Widget settings panel, above, the options box it will say; Enter your LilySlim chart details, if it is a chart widget. Or Enter your LilySlim ticker details if it is a Ticker Widget. If this is the case, just download and install the Widget you need from the following links: Ticker WidgetChart Widget
- How do I add a chart to my Mac desktop?
- Can I have 2 (or more) charts in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my LilySlim dashboard chart widget, but my chart is not displaying. Where is it?
- I updated my chart but I'm still seeing the old chart on my desktop. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?