I have installed my LilySlim dashboard chart widget, but my chart is not displaying. Where is it?After you have installed your LilySlim Chart dashboard widget, the widget shows the default image until you enter your own chart id. Detailed notes on adding tickers to your LilySlim widget. If you have made a mistake copying the chart id code, you may see the file not found image. In this case, you just need to remove the incorrect chart id from your widget options, and try copying-and-pasting the chart id from LilySlim again.
If you see the file loading image your computer may not be connecting to the LilySlim server. More details.
- How do I add a chart to my Mac desktop?
- Can I have 2 (or more) charts in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I updated my chart but I'm still seeing the old chart on my desktop. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?
- The chart ID I entered is invalid, the widget is displaying an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?