How do I add a chart to my Mac desktop?If your Apple Mac system has support for Dashboard, you can install a Widget to display your chart on your Dashboard. First you will need to install the LilySlim Chart Dashboard widget then you can add as many charts as you like to your widget by copying and pasting the chart id into the widget's options. To add charts to your Apple dashboard widget.
- Click on the Apple Dashboard link and copy the chart id into your clipboard.
- Paste the LilySlim chart id into the options box.
- Click on Update widget, and your widget will rotate to display the chart you have just added.
Your charts will update each time you start your computer. You can update the charts by clicking on the widget and using the shortcut combination Command-R to refresh. You do the shortcut by holding down the command key (sometimes called the Apple key) and the R letter key at the same time.
- Can I have 2 (or more) charts in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- I have installed my LilySlim dashboard chart widget, but my chart is not displaying. Where is it?
- I updated my chart but I'm still seeing the old chart on my desktop. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?
- The chart ID I entered is invalid, the widget is displaying an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?