How do I add a ticker to my Windows 7 desktop?First you will need to install the LilySlim Windows Gadget then you can add as many tickers as you like to your gadget by copying and pasting the ticker id into the gadget's options. To add tickers to your Windows Gadget.
- Click on the Windows 7 & Vista Gadget link to display your chart ID, in the code snippet box. Click on the chart ID to select it, and then right click on the chart ID and choose Copy to copy the ticker id into your clipboard.
- Paste the LilySlim ticker id into the options box.
- Click on OK, and your gadget will rotate to display the ticker you have just added.
- Can I have 2 (or more) charts in my Windows 7 gadget?
- My Windows 7 gadget keeps saying the ticker is loading, but the ticker image never displays. How do I fix it?
- How do I remove the LilySlim gadget from my desktop?
- The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The gadget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?