I have installed my LilySlim dashboard widget, but my ticker is not displaying. Where is it?After you have installed your LilySlim dashboard widget, the widget shows the default image until you enter your own ticker id. Detailed notes on adding tickers to your LilySlim widget. If you have made a mistake copying the ticker id code, you may see the file not found image. In this case, you just need to remove the incorrect ticker id from your widget options, and try copying-and-pasting the ticker id from LilySlim again.
If you see the file loading image your computer may not be connecting to the LilySlim server. More details.
- How do I add a ticker to my Mac desktop?
- My LilySlim widget is not loading. What is happening?
- My Dashboard widget is not updating. How can I fix it?
- Can I have 2 (or more) tickers in my LilySlim Mac widget?
- How do I remove my LilySlim widget from my Desktop?
- The ticker ID I entered is invalid. The widget shows an error message about the number of characters. How do I fix it?