How do I add a ticker to my Windows Mail?Click on the Windows Mail link to the right of Email signatures when you have created your ticker. To install your Windows Mail HTML file:
- Open Windows Mail.
- Select Tools from the File Menu, and click on Options.
- Click on the Signatures tab.
- Make sure the boxes next to Add signatures to all outgoing messages and Don't add signatures to Replies and Forwards are checked.
- Under Signatures click New.
- Under Edit Signature click the radio button next to File.
- Click Browse and find your LilySlim html.
- Click OK and you are done.