In Outlook Express my ticker does not update, it stays on the same days. How do I get it to refresh?This is usually caused by Outlook Express caching the ticker image. Outlook Express sends a copy of the image with the email when you send it, depending on your Internet Connection settings it may just send an old copy of the image rather than getting the latest image from LilySlim.
You may need to change your Internet Explorer settings. This is because Outlook shares the Internet Connections settings with IE.
- Go to Tools / Options / Connection in Outlook Express.
- Click on Change...
- Select the General tab, then Settings..
- Under Temporary Internet files you can see how often your browser is set to Check for new versions of stored pages. I have mine set to Automaticaly, if you have this and your ticker image isn't updated you could try Every visit to the page.
- How do I add ticker to my signature in Outlook Express
- How do I remove my ticker from Outlook Express?
- The ticker image isn't showing up in my Outlook Express mail, all I get is the text in a link. How do I get it to show up?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook?
- How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007?
- How do I add a ticker to my signature in Outlook 2010?