How do I add a ticker signature to my MSN Hotmail email?On LilySlim:
- Create a ticker then click on the Email tab, and then the Hotmail link under the Preview image.
- Right click in the Code snippet box, and choose Copy to copy the code snippet to your clipboard.
- Go to Settings. It is the cog icon at the top right.
- Click on the Options link towards the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Click on Formatting, font and signature under Writing email.
- Under Personal signature, click on Rich text at the far right of the tool bar and select Edit in HTML from the drop-down. If you don't see the drop-down, you may need to make your browser a little wider. The drop-down disappears when the window is too narrow.
- Paste your LilySlim HTML code snippet into the text box.
- Click on Save button at the bottom left.